DIGITAL & INNOVATION APPRENTICESHIP WITH
Leadership Through Sport & Business is a social mobility charity that equips bright young people with access to meaningful work with major firms.
We have partnered with NatWest to recruit a cohort of brilliant young people for their Digital and Innovation Apprenticeship.
Successful applicants will undergo an intensive 4-week bootcamp that combines the power of Sport and Business to help you succeed. From a Sports Leadership qualification with a Premier League Football Club to a host of employability skills and exclusive corporate experiences, we give you the edge.
Successful completion of the bootcamp guarantees you an interview with NatWest. If you are successful, you will gain a place on the Digital and Innovation degree apprenticeship programme, with a starting salary of £27,495 based in London.
Additionally, to ensure your ongoing success we provide mentoring and professional development for the first 12 months of your career!
- Free 4-week Innovation Employability Bootcamp
- Lunch and travel allowance
- Guaranteed interview for the Digital and Innovation apprenticeship with NatWest
- £27,495 starting salary + 10% benefit funding (London based) for NatWest roles
- Dedicated professional mentor for 12 months
We are looking for young people aged 18 – 22 who are passionate about building a career in digital and tech. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of an interest in the sector.
You would need to meet some of the following criteria:
- educated at a state school
- entitled to Free School Meals or Pupil Premium at some point in your education
- studied a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (STEM) subject
- achieved one or more A Level/BTEC qualification
- explored digital / tech on your own
- left school at 18 OR you may have dropped out of university after one year or less
To apply for the Digital and Innovation apprenticeship with NatWest please follow these simple steps:
- Click the button below to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- You can expect to receive a follow-up phone call from one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you want to get into digital and tech.
- Successful candidates will be invited to individual interviews and a selection day.
- The Innovation Employability Bootcamp starts on Monday 9th September!