BUSINESS AND FINANCE APPRENTICESHIPS
Leadership Through Sport & Business is a social mobility charity that equips bright young people with access to meaningful work with major firms.
We work with major firms in the UK, including Grant Thornton, RSM, TalkTalk and EY to offer Level 3 Accounting, Business Admin and Finance apprenticeship opportunities in London, Birmingham and Liverpool.
You will undergo a 12-week bootcamp that combines the power of Sport and Business to help you succeed. From gaining a Sports Leadership qualification to a host of employability skills and exclusive corporate experiences, we give you the edge. You’ll also complete an accredited AAT Level 2 qualification through one of our education partners.
Successful completion of the bootcamp guarantees you interviews with our major firms for junior finance and accounting roles. On the apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to gain a Level 3 qualification, learn new skills, earn a competitive salary, and be supported professionally through the programme.
- 12-week Bootcamp covering essential employability skills
- Free accredited Level 2 AAT qualification
- Insight Days with major corporate firms
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to be interviewed for accounting and finance apprenticeships
- Competitive salary (salaries depend on individual employers)
- Dedicated professional mentor
We are looking for young people aged 16 – 21 who are passionate about building a career in finance/accountancy, and business admin. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of an interest in the sector.
- Educated at a state school
- At least a 5 or above in English and Maths GCSEs
- Passionate about the business sector
- Proven interest in business and finance
To apply for a the LTSB programme please follow these simple steps:
- Click the button below to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- You can expect to receive a follow-up phone call from one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you want to get into digital and tech.
- Eligible candidates will be invited to individual video interviews
- You will then be invited to a selection day which will take place either face to face or online
- Successful candidates will start the Bootcamp in September