BUSINESS AND FINANCE APPRENTICESHIPS
LTSB’s vision is “a world where all young people flourish, regardless of their background.”
We work with major firms in the UK, including BDO, RSM, and we work with a range of small- and medium-sized businesses, to offer Level 3 Accounting, Business Administration, and Finance apprenticeship opportunities in London, Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester.
You will undergo a tailored bootcamp that combines the power of Sport and Leadership activities with genuine insight into Business to help you succeed. You will gain a host of employability skills and take part in exclusive corporate experiences, we give you the edge. You’ll also complete an accredited Level 2 AAT qualification through one of our education partners.
Successful completion of the bootcamp guarantees you interviews with approved employers for relevant roles. On the apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to gain a Level 3 qualification, learn new skills, earn a competitive salary, and be supported professionally through the programme.
- Tailored Bootcamp covering essential employability skills
- Free accredited Level 2 AAT qualification
- Insight days with major corporate firms
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to be interviewed for accounting and finance apprenticeships
- Dedicated professional mentor
Also included for the next Bootcamp for Birmingham, Liverpool, and Manchester are:
- Bursary during the Bootcamp and during the interview/placement phase – maximum of £100 per week for up to 20 weeks
- Digital support package – the Bootcamp will be run online, so we can support with a suitable device and data if needed
- Guaranteed starting salary of at least £16,000 across all employers
We are looking for young people aged 18 – 21 who are passionate about building a career in finance/accountancy, and business admin. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of an interest in the sector.
- Educated at a state school
- At least a 5 or above in English and Maths GCSEs
- Passionate about the business sector
- Proven interest in business and finance
To apply for a the LTSB programme please follow these simple steps:
- Click the button below to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- You can expect to receive a follow-up phone call from one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you want to get into business and finance.
- Eligible candidates will be invited to individual video interviews
- You will then be invited to a selection day which will take place either face to face or online
- Successful candidates will be offered a place on the Bootcamp!
Q: Can I take part in LTSB’s programmes and still be eligible for Universal Credit?
A: Please inform your work coach if you are offered a place on an LTSB programme, but yes, in principle you should be able to take part. Please check the table below, which may help your work coach to understand how it works:
|Business & Finance programme||
|NatWest Digital / Customer Advisor programme||
Q: When are the next Bootcamps?
A: The next Bootcamp for Birmingham, Liverpool, and Manchester will start mid-April 2021. The next Bootcamp for London is planned for September 2021. We assess applications as we receive them, so don’t delay, apply now!
Q: What salary can I expect?
A: Starting salaries will be set by the specific employer. For the next Bootcamp in Birmingham, Liverpool, and Manchester, the employers we’re working with will be offering salaries of at least £16,000.